This acceptable use policy sets out what you can and cannot do in and in connection with the Maurice Duruflé Academy of Music website and our services (this “website” and the “services”). This acceptable use policy forms part of this website’s terms of service, and we encourage you to read both documents in conjunction with each other.
This acceptable use policy applies only to our online activities – it is not applicable to any offline activities or via channels other than this website or our services. Individual services accessible by and through this website may also be governed by their own acceptable use policies.
If you have additional questions or require more information about this acceptable use policy, do not hesitate to Contact Us.
By accessing and using this website and the services, you consent to this acceptable use policy and promise to comply with it, without limitation or qualification.
In all your interactions with this website, the services, the website owners or other participants in and through this website and the services:
1. Be civil, decent, honest, and kind to each other. There’s nothing wrong with disagreement or debate, but please always act as respectfully as possible. This is especially true regarding interactions with (and between) professors and other professionals who are gracious enough to share their time.
2. Don’t post anything offensive/explicit or use excessive profanity outside of any specified not safe for work (NSFW) channels or forums. Likewise, don’t enter any such NSFW channel or forum unless you are prepared to see such things.
3. Don’t spam stuff, and don’t message broadly unless there is a good reason.
4. Don’t collect or harvest screen names, email addresses or other contact or identifying information in or through this website or the services for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other communications, or for exchange with others..
5. Don’t use this website or the services to publish, transmit or store anything illegal, defamatory, threatening, abusive or hateful.
6. Don’t use this website or the services in violation of any applicable law or in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
7. Don’t publish, transmit or store virus, worm, trojan, or other harmful software or components to, on or through this website or the services.
8. Don’t do anything else that will damage or interrupt this website or the services (or any content in or accessible through them), or their security. This includes accessing systems or data that are not intended to be accessed by you, probing, scanning or testing their vulnerability without written permission of the website owner.
Third Party Privacy Policies
This acceptable use policy does not apply to websites or services of third parties that may be accessible by or through this website or the services provided by us. Thus, you are advised to consult the respective acceptable use policies of any such third party websites or services for more detailed information about them and their use requirements.